$500.00 due at the time of reserving your date.
- Lighted covered shelter with electrical outlets,
- 2 restrooms,
- Kitchen with oven and cook top,
- 5 hexagon (54” across) shaped tables with benches attached (drop is 15” from table top to bench),
- 4 rectangular tables (6 ft. long) with benches attached (drop from table top to the bench is 12”), and
- Cleaning of the pavilion and bathrooms with trash pick up.
Refrigerator, trash cans or bags, soap, toiletries, toilet tissue or paper towels.
No amplified music. We ask that you respect our neighbors.
FISHING AND SWIMMING
Allowed at your own risk. You must sign the Release Form. No minnows are allowed for
Gate and Facility Key can be picked up at 10301 Penny Road, Montague Building Company Office building, in the brass box to the left of the front door. Keys must be returned to this box the same day.
** If the keys are not returned to the brass mailbox by the front door of 10301 Penny Road
you will be charged $50.00.
In the electrical room there is a main electrical control panel. Upon arriving cut on all breakers at the main panel. Likewise, cut off all breakers when you leave.
Additional tables and chairs are available for rent as well as tents for more information or to rent items call 362-7477 ext 29 at least one week in advance.
The area from the bridge back toward the office and residence are private. Going past the point of the bridge will be considered trespassing.
- take US1 south to Tryon Road east.
- Follow Tryon Road East to Kildaire Farm Road.
- Turn right onto Kildarie Farm Road.
- Follow Kildaire Farm 2 miles to Penny Road.
- Turn left onto Penny Road.
- Go ½ mile to entrance of Montague Lake @ 10301 Penny Road.
- Follow long drive past Montague Building Co. Office to gate.
Call 362-7336 nights and weekends. During office hours Monday – Friday at 362-7477 ext. 29 and at 868-3586 if there is no answer at previous two numbers.